A downloadable game
☆ "Despite (or perhaps because of) its extreme simplicity, Eternal Lux makes for a pleasant little time-waster." - IndieRPGs.com
☆ "[...] Eternal Lux will bring hours of joy to the lovers of the genre and is a free game that you shouldn't pass up for any reason! " - Super Game Droid
'Have you noticed? The animals are running about scared, the plants have stopped growing, the sky has become covered by the darkest clouds humankind has ever seen... Lord Ympavid is awake.'
Night has fallen upon the land of Elocesia, and it's up to you and your party of adventurers to save it! Designed to look like a game from the 80's, with 16-color graphics and an awesome MIDI soundtrack, Eternal Lux will bring hours of joy to the lovers of the genre.
• Strategy RPG for Android Systems.
• 16-color old-school graphics!
• Awesome MIDI soundtrack!
• Lots of dungeons to explore and treasures to find!
• More than 20 different items and pieces of equipment to obtain!
• Over 30 different classes of monsters to fight!
• Explore a vast unknown land!
• An epic pixel-filled adventure!
|Published||2 years ago|
|Release date||3 years ago|
|Tags||8-bit, Cult Classic, Dragons, Fantasy, JRPG, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer, Strategy RPG, Western|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||Days or more|